Technical Support Coordinator
Provides technical assistance and training to customers.
- Provide client support and resolve technical issues via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Configuration of client's equipment.
- Organize client software and various server applications.
- Provide training to clients in the use of systems and applications as related to their position.
- Maintain a general understanding of Operating Systems and application operations related to company offered services.
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems, networks, labs, and multi-media equipment.
- Perform creation of new accounts using company provide software tools.
- Monitor and support hardware related issues.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Certificate from a college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Information Systems; Database software; Internet software and Word Processing/Email software.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical aptitude and ability to research and solve issues independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive and internal information.