Colorado Springs, Colorado
Provide administrative support to staff and faculty and maintain campus student records.
- Serve as a resource to staff and faculty regarding Pima Medical Institute policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Audit electronic academic student files (eFiles), ensuring documentation uploaded complies with school, state, and institutional accreditation guidelines.
- Search and retrieve student information using campus software. Set up course schedules, register students, and change student statuses.
- Input and maintain student ledger cards using campus software. Post adjustments to ledgers per Student Finance Department.
- Review reports to ensure the accuracy and integrity of student information and academic data.
- Respond to student education verifications and official transcript requests.
- Ensure accuracy of cash deposits received; reconcile bank deposits per Accounting Department.
- Order supplies as approved by Campus Director.
- Maintain records of purchase orders, supplies, and requisitions, collaborating with the Accounting Department.
- Order textbooks and uniforms, ensuring inventories are sufficient for new students.
- Compose correspondence such as letters, reports, minutes, announcements, and graduation programs.
- Collaborate with campus staff to coordinate and plan graduations, student and faculty appreciation events, and new student orientations.
- Recruit, select, and hire new office support staff. Conduct performance evaluations. Supervise the activities of clerical office staff, training in office procedures as needed.
- Assist in coordinating facility/equipment maintenance.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Three years of office management/administrative experience.
- Typing, computer, and word processing skills.
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education, or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.