Regional Manager of Financial Services
Serves as the student finance functional leader and manages financial services functions of assigned campuses to meet and exceed business objectives. Responsible for directing the daily functional operations of the financial services campus teams, ensuring that service levels, training, development, and compliance meet company and regulatory standards. Accountable for the functional development of a high performing team(s) that ensures a uniform level of service to the campus to ensure a positive first impression with an exemplary student financial packaging experience.
- Manage the activities of the Financial Services Departments on the campuses.
- Collaborate with the Campus Director to develop strategies for timely and effective financing.
- Assist Campus Directors with the selection and hiring of prospective Financial Services candidates.
- Coordinate annual Financial Services meetings to provide development and monthly training for the Financial Services teams.
- Collaborate with Corporate Director of Financial Services, RDOs, RDAs, and Regulatory Operations Director regarding the adherence to all company, federal, state, and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Co-manage the financial services team with primary focus on functional responsibilities and performance.
- Develop and analyze financial services dashboard to monitor timeliness and accuracy that will foster increased productivity and premiere customer service.
- Works productively with all assigned campus employees and departments to ensure a positive learning environment, while achieving business goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Baccalaureate degree in accounting, finance, or a closely related field, preferred.
- Five (5) years in leadership and management of Title IV.
- Knowledge of Title IV regulations and Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) standards.
- Knowledge of Campus Management system.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience and meets the minimum qualifications.