Nursing Clinical Director
Coordinate the clinical education and instruction of students in the Nursing program. These activities include, but are not limited to, overseeing clinical site contracts; scheduling clinical rotations and skills lab hours; maintaining skills lab equipment inventory and currency; curriculum review; and faculty orientation, scheduling, mentoring and coordination. Will participate in classroom, skills, and clinical instruction.
- In conjunction with the Program Director, develop, implement, and evaluate the program of learning.
- In conjunction with the Program Director, interview and counsel applicants.
- In conjunction with the Program Director, develop standards for the admission, progression, and graduation of students.
- Maintain student records.
- Provide personal and academic counseling.
- Upkeep and inventory of Skill Laboratory.
- Recommend new equipment and software.
- Coordinate student activities.
- Provide for the supervision of students in all clinical experiences.
- Promote new sites and evaluate current clinical sites.
- Orient and mentor new faculty.
- Teach in classroom, skills lab, and clinical sites.
- Understand and use campus and corporate reporting systems appropriately and efficiently to support the governance of the parent institution.
- Provide curriculum review.
- Schedule class, clinical, skills, and faculty hours for optimum and most efficient learning experience.
- Masters degree in Nursing from an accredited Nursing program recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education (USDE) or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Three (3) years of clinical experience as a registered nurse providing direct patient care.
- One (1) years full-time teaching experience or administering a nursing education program leading to licensure preferred.
- Professional nurse licensure that is active and in good standing.
- Current Arizon RN licenses (or multi-state privilege to practice in AZ) and any other certification or crednetial as required by local, state or federal laws to work in the field.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and other computer skills.