Marketing Manager - Online Education Division
The Online Education Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of all marketing strategies for Pima Medical Institutes Online Division.
This Position will be Based out of the Mesa, AZ Corporate Office
This is NOT a Remote Position
- Develops and coordinates all marketing strategies for Pima Medical Institute Online Division, which includes media, print, email and web.
- Manages day-to-day operations, which may include the production of complex campaigns such as creation, set up, segmentation, scheduling, and tracking.
- Helps implement and executes integrated marketing campaigns Develops and executes marketing and communication plans to develop message direction and marketing collateral.
- Improves enrollment and increases brand awareness through targeted and thoughtful marketing campaigns that drive business goals and strategic initiatives.
- Stays updated on all trends regarding new technologies and applications on the market.
- Analyzes key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, identify trends, refine target market profiles and improve efficiencies.
- Optimizes conversion funnel through A/B testing and multivariate testing strategies
- Collaborates closely primary business partners including Director of Marketing, Director of Online Education, Admission Manager, and Program Directors to ensure cohesive messaging and goals alignments
- Communicates regularly with stakeholders identified trends, problems, testing results, and overall performance of marketing efforts.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or closely related field.
- Seven (7) years of experience in a dedicated marketing role
- Professional experience in Higher Education or Education Technology
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of a variety of marketing concepts and principles
- Expert knowledge of SEO and ability to direct web-optimized content development
- Expert knowledge and experience with paid search
- Knowledge and experience managing paid social media channels
- Experience in conversion rate optimization
- Experience in creating and evaluating email marketing campaigns
- Experience in prospective student-focused lead generation websites
- Knowledge of competitor and market leader strategies
- Excellent logical reasoning, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience in customer journey mapping.
- Ability and/or interest in database mining, segmentation and/or marketing automation.
- Ability to design flexibility into their plans by creating some benchmark actions into review progress.
- Skill and ability to manage multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy and autonomy.
- Results-oriented combined with an analytical mindset.
- Ability to coordinate strategic priorities, projects, and initiatives for the team.
- Knowledge and use of standard project management methodologies and tools.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated and effective skills in storytelling, writing, and editing.
- Familiar with email marketing tools such as Mail chimp or similar.