- Assist campus administration in maintaining a safe campus environment.
- Ensures campus and surrounding area outside of buildings are free of trash and debris.
- Inspects facility regularly and reports and needed repairs.
- Changes light bulbs as needed.
- Performs and coordinates routine maintenance.
- Responds to maintenance calls and requests from campus administration.
- May be required to clean and organize classrooms and offices per an established schedule.
- May be required to clean and sanitize restrooms on a consistent basis throughout shift.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
Verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to interact with the public. Experience working as a janitor or custodian, preferably in a school environment. Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.