Healthcare Administration Certificate Instructor - Temporary |Part-Time | E
San Marcos, California
Instruct and implement the Healthcare Administration – Certificate (HCA-C) program to educate students in accordance with the curriculum standards and objectives.
Great Evening Schedule | 6 pm - 10 pm | 18-25 hours per week
- Implement and evaluate daily lesson plans for students to include scheduled activities and materials of modules.
- Plan instruction to achieve specific objectives based on student needs and established curriculum.
- Evaluate students' performance regarding achievements in curriculum and activities and make necessary provisions to meet learning needs.
- Maintain student attendance by established policies.
- Arrange and coordinate guest speakers, community service field trips, and visits to clinics and medical offices.
- Prepare lectures and practical demonstrations for students in class and individually.
- Assist and advise a student with Healthcare Administration - Certificate program curriculum.
- May assist and coordinate externships for Healthcare Administration - Certificate students.
- Monitor students in the classroom. Assist students and ensure safety precautions are adhered to.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Graduation from an accredited Healthcare Administration program recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or a graduate of an otherwise recognized training entity (e.g., hospital-based program) in Healthcare Administration or training from an institution located outside of the United States and its territories in Healthcare Administration.
- Three (3) years of occupational (i.e., practical) experience in Healthcare Administration.
- A minimum of four (4) years of job-related training and experience for those instructors who are not graduates from an accredited Healthcare Administration program.
- Current license, certification, or other designation as required by local, state, or federal laws to work in the Healthcare Administration field.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and computer skills.
- $32.00 to $41.60 per hour