Employment Recruiter - Online Education
Provides recruitment, onboarding and presentations to orient new instructors and staff to our Online Education division.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment including: screening, interviewing, and recommending final selection.
- Orient newly hired instructors to Pima Medical Institute policies, procedures, and systems.
- Through the screening and selection process ensure adherence to accreditation standards and Academic Affairs policies and procedures.
- Advertise and post open positions and assist in the recruitment process where needed within Pima Medical Institute.
- Prepare employment offers (verbal and written) and assist prospective instructors.
- Check applicant references and initiating needed paperwork.
- Ensure timely and effective “on-boarding” of new employees to the company.
- Collaborate with Online leadership to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Advise managers and supervisors in all HR practices and Pima Medical Institute policies and procedures. Provide information to faculty and staff about regulations and policies, and provide general support.
- Ensure all legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions are in compliance.
- Collaborate with Online Education leadership, Human Resources Manager and Director of Human Resources on special projects.
- Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing and training.
- Perform other related responsibilities as requested not limited to recruitment for Online Education.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in Human Resources or Business preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in recruitment, selection and employment of staff.
- Experience with applicant tracking and human resources information systems.
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs.
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.