Digital Marketing Manager
Seeking enthusiastic and collaborative marketing professional to join in-house motivated and creative marketing team. This position will work directly with the Corporate Director of Marketing and the internal marketing team. The Digital Marketing Manager will propose and execute digital marketing strategies to improve visitor experiences on digital sites.
- Propose and execute digital marketing strategies, improving the visitors experience on digital sites by increasing conversions and inquires and analyzing results.
- Execute and track performance for internal and external marketing campaigns, promotions, advertising and websites.
- Act as a liaison with internal teams on all digital applications.
- Must demonstrate reportable results and management in the following:
- Digital Strategy and Analysis
- Website and Landing page development
- Video storytelling and marketing
- UI/UX Testing
- A/B and CRO Testing
- Data Analysis
- Google Analytics
- KPI goals, measurements and reporting
- Analyze and implement best practices for SEO, SEM and content management.
- Identify and test online media strategies to increase web traffic and conversions and drive growth.
- B2C marketing, customer journey and lead gen strategies.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing Managers and Online Marketing Manager to meet individual campus and overall company goals
- Work cooperatively with cross-functional marketing team.
- Collaborate with SEO specialist in tracking, analyzing and reporting weekly and monthly results.
- Engage with team members and driven to improve outcomes.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, or related field experience.
- Seven (7) years of marketing experience.
- Advertising knowledge and related marketing skills.
- Creative and analytical skills.
- Microsoft Office experience including; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience including; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Management or knowledge in the development and execution of content creation, web development, proficient with Google Ad Manager, Google Tags You Tube Channel building, EDU experience, vendor management, Kentico or other CRM knowledge Preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.