Dental Hygiene Clinic Receptionist - Temporary
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Provide support to the Dental Hygiene Program Clinic in clinic endeavors in accordance with the curriculum standards and programmatic objectives.
- Schedule and confirmation of patient appointments.
- Handle clinic information inquiries both in person and on the telephone.
- Utilize HIPAA standards to maintain Patient confidentiality and data protection.
- Maintain and accurately file records and update information from patients.
- Participates and documents accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Generate bank deposits slips and deliver them to appropriate person for deposit.
- Knowledge and utilization of dental insurance procedures and policies.
- Provide update reports to Program Director / Clinical Director on clinic performance.
- Oversee student front office rotation.
- Various administrative duties as needed.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- One (1) year of dental receptionist experience, preferably using dental software.
- Computer and word processing skills.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, training, or education that meets the minimum qualifications.