Assists the Campus Director in the management and integration of institutional objective for the campus employees and students.
- Manage all activities of campus staff and faculty and maintain a supportive environment for all employees in the absence of the Campus Director.
- Advise students regarding academic, attendance and program concerns. Assist them in resolving personal problems as they relate to school.
- Collaborate with and assist the Director in planning and implementing student activities such as graduations and appreciation days.
- Serve as a liaison among students, faculty and staff relative to their education program.
- Assist Campus Director with accounts Payable, petty cash and in the development of the annual budget.
- Assist Campus Director in interviewing process. Assist with onboarding campus new hires. Supervise and train Administrative office staff.
- Analyze all progress reports to ensure students maintain passing grades. Analyze attendance reports to ensure proper attendance.
- Process all student leaves of absence (LOAs), withdrawals and terminations.
- Discipline students for misconduct; ensure disciplinary procedures are adhered to. Determine appropriate disciplinary action for student behavior.
- Conduct new student orientation; explain policies, procedures, grading, attendance and other campus rules.
- Collaborate with campus staff to resolve student concerns in placement, financial aid and admissions. Serve as a resource regarding policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare required reports to ensure compliance with accrediting agencies. Maintain state, federal and accrediting standards.
- Provide oversight to all committees. Approve and coordinate all committee activities.
- Collaborate with the Director in the planning of graduation and student and campus events.
- Conduct and maintain records for all agency sponsored students. Coordinate and maintain CPR class for all students.
- Maintain financials for campus staff meetings. Assist Director with the compilation of statistical reports.
- Conduct initial interviews and continuing meeting with ATB students. Monitor all ATB students regarding satisfactory progress.
- May develop and write monthly campus newsletter.
- Assist the campus designated IT person or the Director with maintain the Student Computer Lab and student monitors. Coordinate campus repairs and building maintenance. Ensure campus physical facilities are clean, safe and secure.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Baccalaureate degree in education, business, management or related field.
- Three (3) years of experience in the management of a private, proprietary school.
- Professional experience may be substituted for the degree to include any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.