Admissions Assistant - (Full-Time)
Chula Vista, California
The role of an Admissions Assistant is to provide support to the campus Admissions staff.
- Develop and foster relationships with students and parents,
- Assist with general advising of new students and discuss programs with prospective students,
- Maintain general knowledge of programs and requirements,
- Advise and conduct tours for prospective students and their families.
- Assist with email, text and follow-up calls with student prospects and applicants.
- Attend meetings to stay updated on issues relating to admissions,
- Utilize lead management system to run reports and assist admissions team with student outreach strategies,
- Perform other related tasks as required.
- Update and maintain marketing/admissions materials.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Multi-task and organizational skills.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and time management skills.
- Motivation and self-direction.
- Work effectively in a team setting.
- Two years of general office management experience preferred