Provide administrative support to staff and faculty and maintain campus student records.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Recruit, select and hire new office support staff. Conduct performance evaluations. Supervise the activities of clerical office staff; train them in office procedures.
- Serve as a resource to staff and faculty regarding Pima Medical Institute policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Search and retrieve student information from computer files. Exit students in the computer system. Ensure classes are set up in the computer. Maintain all student record entries.
- Collaborate with campus staff to coordinate and plan graduations, student and faculty appreciation events and new student orientations.
- Compose correspondence such as reports, minutes, announcements, bulletins and memoranda. Maintain campus files.
- Monitor account expenditures. Maintain records of purchase orders, supplies and requisitions. Contact vendors for purchases, order office supplies as approved by Director. Maintain book and supply inventory.
- Assist Director with the compilation of statistical reports.
- Input and maintain student records and billing. Input EFT deposits and cash deposits. Input adjustments to student's ledger on withdrawals to ensure it balances with financial aid computations.
- Respond to student verification requests. Print transcripts as needed.
- Coordinate building maintenance repairs.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Three years of office management/administrative experience.
- Typing, computer and word processing skills.
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.