Student Services Coordinator
Provide student support assistance to the Campus Director.
- Analyze progress and monitor reports to ensure students maintain satisfactory academic progress and proper attendance.
- Advise students regarding academic, attendance and programmatic concerns.
- Assist students in resolving personal problems as they relate to school.
- Process Change of Status forms for all student courses reschedules, unsatisfactory academic progress, attendance and conduct warnings, leaves of absence (LOAs), withdrawals and terminations.
- Resolve student conflicts; discipline students for misconduct; ensure disciplinary procedures are adhered to.
- Determine appropriate disciplinary action for student behavior.
- Collaborate with campus staff to resolve student concerns in placement, financial aid and admissions.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Federal and State laws and serve as resource regarding Pima Medical Institute policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Assist the Campus Director in planning and implementing student activities such as graduations, student appreciation days, and monthly student recognition events.
- Serve as a liaison amongst students, faculty and staff relative to their education program.
- Conduct and coordinate the new student orientation program. Assist students with electronic resources.
- Provide students with resources including, but not limited to, tutoring assistance, outside agencies that specialize in childcare services, housing, and financial resources.
- Responsible for the implementation of goals and objectives relating to student retention and success.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Verbal and written communication
- Three (3) years of experience advising students in a post-secondary education
- Management experience
- Interpersonal and word processing/computer Math skills.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum requirements.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- $51,480-72,072 full-time annual salary
- Medical (PPO & 2 HDHP with HSA), Dental & Vision
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Sick Leave & Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Program