Regulatory Operations Coordinator
Responsible for the coordination and maintenance of approvals from various national, state, and programmatic agencies as well as maintenance of compliance with all applicable regulations for Pima Medical Institute campuses.
The selected candidate will work from one of our corporate offices located in Denver, CO, Tucson, AZ or Mesa, AZ.
- Assists in obtaining and maintaining accreditation and approvals from US Department of Education, ABHES, state, and regulatory agencies.
- Assists in ensuring that all campuses and departments are in compliance with rules and regulations set forth by the accrediting and approval agencies.
- Maintains current knowledge of national, state, and professional regulations and standards to support accreditation and compliance activities for each campus and program offered within each state.
- Consults and collaborates frequently with the Regulatory Operations Manager and members of the Regulatory and Education departments on issues related to major and minor curriculum changes, substantive changes, and other changes that may impact compliance with accreditation or regulatory agencies.
- Supports campuses and programs in the development, review, and editing of documents, disclosures, and application materials.
- Collaborates with corporate departments and Campus Directors in the preparation and submission of materials and supports the campuses for accreditation and/or agency visits.
- Supports and provides guidance and oversight in the development and preparation of documentation and timely submissions to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Investigates, documents, analyzes, and provides resolution for any regulatory compliance concerns that arise.
- Works autonomously, meets deadlines, demonstrates good judgement in prioritization and organization, and effectively communicates project status with Regulatory Operations Manager.
- Responds in a timely manner to changing regulations, requirements, department priorities, and short deadlines.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and technical communication skills.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three (3) years experience in accreditation, regulatory/compliance, or state authorization
- Three (3) years of research, technical writing, and/or proofreading
- Technical competence to include Adobe Pro, Microsoft Excel/Word/PPT.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum
Compensation & Benefits
- $59,800 to $83,616 full-time annual salary
- Medical (PPO & 2 HDHP with HSA), Dental & Vision
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Sick Leave & Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Program