Registrar Assistant - Online Education
Provide support and assistance for the Office of the Registrar
- Assist the Registrar with course maintenance such as building, scheduling, and closing courses in the student information system (SIS).
- Assist with enrollment management such as processing enrollments and monitoring course section seat capacity.
- Assist with billing, transcript processing, and education verifications.
- Assist with records maintenance and integrity; perform student record audits.
- Assist with upholding FERPA, Institutional, Programmatic and other external agency requirements regarding student records.
- Assist with processing status changes according to policies and procedures.
- Assist with Mid-Month, Month-End, End of Semester and Semester Start processing.
- Provide support with setting up Attendance Reports in the LMS; monitor report functionality across all relevant databases. Responsible for posting attendance as needed.
- Assist with reporting and monitoring of final grades and process grade changes that are approved by the Registrar.
- Assist with maintaining Office of the Registrar forms and templates; ensure accurate updating, versioning, and archiving of documents.
- Assist the Registrar with project management in all phases; assist with testing features, and functionalities in the SIS and other databases.
- Provide support with maintaining Office of the Registrar tasks/project calendar.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service; provide support to online students by guiding them to the proper personnel to resolve issues and challenges.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Associates degree preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with registrar and student services functions; post-secondary experience preferred.
- Experience with Student Information Systems such as Banner; CampusNexus Student preferred, and online education platforms such as Canvas; Blackboard LMS preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications can be considered.