Human Resources Director
Direct, develop, and administer a comprehensive Human Resources program to include benefits, compensation, recruitment, employee relations HRIS, payroll, and wellness.
- Supervise the activities of managers, coordinators, and staff assigned to the Human Resources Department.
- Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implement policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to drive the organization’s goals and strategy related to recruitment and retention.
- Monitor and ensure the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; review and modify policies and procedures to maintain compliance.
- Develop Human Resource policies and ensure policies and procedures are administered consistently.
- Develop and establish a wage and salary structure. Conduct market analysis studies.
- Manage a comprehensive classification program to include all jobs and ensure compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Manage and administer the employee benefits program to include health insurance, short-term disability, 401(k) plan, and the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Advise corporate officers and campus directors on matters regarding employee relations.
- Provide guidance to corporate officers on legal issues related to human resources.
- Develop a performance management plan for staff and faculty.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Leadership, Business Administration, or a related field. (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Eight (8) years of human resources experience in a management capacity.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is highly preferred.
- Experience with HRIS and talent management systems.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education, or experience meets the minimum qualifications.