Coordinate the admissions process to ensure enrollments in the various career programs and provide continuous advisement to prospective students.
- Collaborate with Campus Director and Lead Medical Career Specialist to ensure new student targets are met.
- Advise the Corporate Director of Admissions of relevant activities and issues.
- Ensure compliance with all standards of PMI including all federal and state laws and accreditation requirements.
- Guide school applicants through the application and admission process.
- Interview prospective students interested in attending a career program in accordance with established guidelines.
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to Web/Email inquiries.
- Explain academic programs and answer inquires regarding applications, enrollment and courses.
- Input information into a database and follow-up with applicants to update statuses.
- Coordinate campus tours.
- Contact prospective students to inform them of future openings for classes.
- Advise students of the various programs and facilitate resolutions to problems on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate required assessment tests, review results and determine ability to benefit with independent test administrator.
- Collaborate with the Financial Aid staff to determine the eligibility and start date for students.
- Analyze statistics such as enrollments, starts, follow ups and marketing data.
- Attend job fairs, career fairs and make high school visits to represent Pima and to recruit prospective students.
- Participate in evening and weekend work rotations for the Admissions department, as requested.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Three (3) years of education sales/admissions and recruitment experience.
- Private, proprietary school experience preferred.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.