Provide support and assistance to the public, students and staff.
- Receive telephone calls, determine where to route calls, transfer to appropriate personnel and/or take messages.
- Ensure lobby and reception area are presentable.
- Assist with the typing and data entry.
- Greet visitors and assist them with their requests.
- Distributes all incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail.
- May assist with filing and copying of documents.
- Assist the Office Manager with school events such as graduation, new student orientation and appreciation events.
- Send for and receive transcripts for student files.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- One (1) year of experience as a receptionist.
- Minimum typing speed required: 45 wpm.
- Computer and word processing skills.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.