Albuquerque, New Mexico
Provide administrative assistance to the Corporate Career Services Manager in the monitoring, auditing, training and support for all Pima Medical Institute Campus Career Services departments.
- Assist in ensuring that all Pima Medical Institute Campus’ Career Services Departments comply with all rules and regulations set forth by the accrediting agencies.
- Monitor, collect, and audit Career Service placement documentation and run reports.
- Research information to assist supervisor with the compilation of reports.
- Monitor and collect required survey, advisory board, and affiliation agreement documentation for existing and developing programs.
- Research information to assist the CS Manager with data compilation for CS reports, audits and employment trends.
- Copy, scan, enter data and format documents.
- Proofread and edit prepared documents.
- Provides administrative support to the Corporate Career Services Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Corporate Career Services Manager.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Two (2) years of recruitment/staffing/office experience.
- Computer, typing, and word processing skills.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.