Office Assistant (Full-Time)
Assist the Office Manager in the management of the campus administrative office.
- Receive telephone calls, determine where to route calls, transfer to appropriate personnel and/or take messages.
- Type correspondence and reports from prepared copy for campus staff.
- Assist with the typing, filing, copying and data entry
- May receipt checks for tuition payments. Log all EFT deposits.
- Prepare and mails out letters of acceptance to all new students.
- Greet visitors and assist them with their requests.
- Order and prepare books and scrubs for classes. Maintain book inventory and barcode books. Issue books and scrubs to students.
- May assist with filing and copying of documents.
- Assist the Office Manager with school events such as graduation, new student orientation and appreciation events.
- Send for and receive transcripts for student files.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Two (2) years of experience as a receptionist/office assistant.
- Minimum typing speed required: 50wpm.
- Computer and word processing skills.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- $14.80-$20.70 per hour
- Medical (PPO & 2 HDHP with HSA), Dental & Vision
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Sick Leave & Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Program