Chula Vista, California
Direct the campus operations and ensure quality education for students attending Pima Medical Institute.
- Supervise the activities of campus staff and faculty and maintain a supportive environment for all employees.
- Collaborate with the Associate Director to resolve student conflicts. Ensure student success policies are implemented.
- Communicate and inform corporate office of ongoing campus activities. Prepare various monthly campus reports to include vital statistics in admissions, enrollments, advertising, financial aid, placement, graduations, expenditures, student success, default management, student withdrawals and starts.
- Develop annual budget and monitor all campus operations to ensure financial viability. Approve all campus expenditures for supplies, equipment, textbooks, graduation and utilities.
- Ensure the financial aid and loan management process are adhered to in a timely manner and are in accordance with federal guidelines.
- Implement corporate and campus policies.
- Recruit, select and hire new employees. Complete or ensure completion of performance evaluations for all employees in a timely manner.
- Prepare required reports to ensure compliance with accrediting agencies. Maintain state, federal and accrediting standards.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director to develop a marketing plan to recruit and attract students to school programs.
- Approve new start and class schedules for all programs. Monitor campus growth and development.
- Baccalaureate degree in education, business, management or related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in the management of a private, proprietary school.
- Management, leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial aid regulations desired.
- Professional experience may be substituted for the degree to include any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.