Admissions Support Center Specialist
The Admissions Support Center (ASC) specialist, working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, is responsible for supporting PMI’s branch campuses by setting appointments for prospective students to discuss their education objectives.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all prospective student inquiries for all Pima Medical campuses, programs and departments.
- Provide excellent customer service to all callers to the Admissions Support Center.
- Conduct outreach to prospective students via outbound calls, short message service (SMS) and email.
- Connect with prospective students to discover their interests and schedule interview appointments for them to meet with an Admissions Representative.
- Maintain product knowledge and compliance when answering questions or providing information to prospective students.
- Maintain campus admissions calendars and reschedule appointments as needed to ensure appointment accuracy.
- Maintain detailed computer records of all telephone calls and inquiries received and correspondence made. Add leads into student contact system.
- Maintain the lead management system for record keeping and reports.
- Achieve daily productivity benchmarks for total calls and appointments.
- Review weekly and monthly reports for all appointments, leads, and interviews to ensure benchmarks are met.
- Contact no shows, re-inquiries or potential students to encourage them to reschedule their interview appointment.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required. Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
- Two (2) years of call center, administrative or customer service experience required.
- Sales or Admissions/Higher Education experience preferred.
- Experience using a contact management database preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule to include an occasional Saturday.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.