Assist with the management of the Online Associate's degree in Health Care Administration (HCA).
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Assist with the supervision of program online faculty in conjunction with the Online Health Care Administrator Program Director, Online Faculty Coordinator and the Online Education Director. Review faculty teaching methodologies.
- Advise and counsel students about schedule changes, academic progress, attendance concerns, etc. Maintain a minimum of a 70% student success rate for all classes taught in the program.
- Maintain student grades in accordance with established policies. Prepare final grades at the end of each sequence/semester to update student records and transcripts.
- Evaluate the performance of students regarding course objectives and makes necessary provisions to meet learning needs.
- Perform functions of an online instructor within the Health Care Administration program.
- Master's degree from a regionally accredited school recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education or the Council of Higher Education Accreditation with at least a bachelor's degree in health care administration or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of occupational experience in health care demonstrating expanding responsibilities.
- Minimum of three (3) years of teaching experience in higher education.
- Instructional experience in online education preferred.
- Flexible work schedule to include evenings and weekends.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, video-conferencing and other computer/internet applications.
- Knowledge in curriculum design, program administration, evaluation, instruction and advising.
- Verbal and written communication skills.