This position is an on-site position in the
Online Education Division at our Mesa Corporate office in Mesa, Arizona.
This is NOT a work-from-home position.
Coordinate the online admissions process to ensure enrollments in the various online programs and provide continuous follow-up advisement through program start.
- Interview prospective students interested in enrolling in an online program in accordance with established guidelines.
- Contact prospective students to inform them of future openings for classes.
- Conducts needs assessment for each prospective student to determine program interest and suitability.
- Advise students of the various programs and facilitate resolutions to problems on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate entrance assessments.
- Prepare students for online orientation.
- Collect appropriate documents for transcript evaluations and program qualifications.
- Collaborate with Financial Aid and Program Directors to determine the eligibility and start date for students.
- Analyze statistics such as enrollments, starts, follow ups and marketing data.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Student Information Systems and Customer Relationship Management applications.
- Three (3) years of education sales/admissions and recruitment experience.
- Private, proprietary school experience preferred.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.