Student Services Advisor
Pima Medical Institute
Provide student support assistance to the Student Services Coordinator (SSC) and Campus Director (CD).
- Support and assist Student Services Coordinator to monitor student progress reports to ensure students maintain satisfactory academic progress and proper attendance.
- Support and assist Student Services Coordinator in obtaining and managing relationships with community resources to refer students to resolve personal problems as they relate to school.
- Support and assist Student Services Coordinator with processing Change of Status forms for all student course reschedules, unsatisfactory academic progress, attendance and conduct warnings, leaves of absence (LOAs), withdrawals and terminations.
- Support and assist Student Services Coordinator to provide students with resources including, but not limited to, tutoring assistance, outside agencies that specialize in childcare services, housing, and financial resources.
- Support and assist the Student Services Coordinator and Campus Director in planning and implementing student activities such as graduations, student appreciation days, and monthly student recognition events.
- Assist SSC to conduct and coordinate the new student orientation program. Assist students with electronic resources.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Associate degree preferred but not required.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and word processing/computer skills. Math skills.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.