Online Admissions Assistant
Pima Medical Institute
Assist the online campus admissions staff with follow up for prospective and enrolled students.
- Schedule funding appointments for enrolled students.
- Schedule meet and greet appointments for enrolled students.
- Enter activities in Campus Nexus for phone appointments.
- Confirm enrolled students of online orientation, Financial Aid appointments, M&G appointments through phone, Short Message Service (SMS) and email.
- Communicate to enrolled students via SMS and email through Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Ensure and verify prospective and enrolled students received general Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) instructions.
- Respond to questions from prospective and enrolled students and direct to proper department.
- Contact enrolled students for transcripts, professional licenses, etc.
- Track admission application documents for enrolled students.
- Arrange the online testing for prospective students.
- Reschedule appointments for admissions.
- Contact students for registration and application fees.
- Attend check-in meetings.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Two (2) years of general office management experience.
- Minimum typing speed required: 45 wpm.
- Computer and word processing skills.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.