Pima Medical Institute, a leading provider of allied healthcare education is looking for the right person to join their Marketing team. The team supports the branding, advertising, social media, public relations and events for the organization’s 18 ground campuses and online division.
- Track lead and enrollment data.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data, sharing with stakeholders.
- Keep promotional materials current by coordinating requirements with design department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Develop and maintain competitive reports.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Stay current with job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Assist Director with all marketing projects to include research, competition analysis and campus reports.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly lead reports.
- Maintain spreadsheets for budgets and marketing expenditures.
- Track and report effectiveness of email marketing.
- Produce and analyze marketing lead and admission enrollment forecasts with actual results.
- Assist with the annual lead budget process.
- Research and recommend cost-saving measures for marketing print materials.
- Prepare demographic data for marketing analysis and site selection projects.
- Maintain updated advertising media files for Regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and update the Marketing Department print inventory via spreadsheets. Manage print vendors.
- Conduct landing page tests.
- Perform various support tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Three (3) years of marketing related work experience.
- Post-secondary education experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
- Traditional and digital marketing experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Digital tools (email marketing, digital marketing, data analysis)
- Project management and process improvement experience.
- Able to take initiative.