|Category||Physical Therapist Assistant|
Manage the development of the Online Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapist Assistant. Direct the educational activities of the online bachelor's in Physical Therapist Assistant program and develop and manage the approved curriculum and teaching schedule.
• Review applicant transcripts to determine eligibility to enroll into the program and determine any transfer of credit. Conduct a Meet & Greet with each applicant prior to the program start.
• Supervise the activities of the online faculty in conjunction with the Online Faculty Coordinator and the Online Education Director. Assist with the preparation of teaching schedules. Review faculty teaching methodologies.
• Determine, establish and implement program goals.
• Review student success rates by class and develop and maintain the Program Effectiveness plan. Advise and counsel students about schedule changes, academic failures, attendance concerns, etc. Maintain a minimum of a 70% student success rate for all classes taught in the program.
• Coordinate with the Faculty Coordinator to identify educational workshops and in-services for faculty. Prepare course content to meet course objectives.
• Maintain student grades in accordance with established policies. Prepare final grades at the end of each sequence/semester to update student records and transcripts.
• Evaluate the performance of students regarding course objectives and makes necessary provisions to meet learning needs.
• Develop and maintain a functional curriculum to incorporate professional/industry requirements and advisory board input according to approved design. Evaluate course content and review new texts. Assist in developing program outlines, course syllabi and booklists.
• Perform functions of an online instructor.
• Assist with community outreach to develop program awareness.
• Develop and maintain an advisory board.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
|Employer||PIMA Medical Institute|