Assist with the daily operations of the campus
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Receive telephone calls, determine where to route calls, transfer to appropriate personnel and/or take messages.
- Assist with the typing, filing, copying and data entry.
- May receipt checks for tuition payments. Log all EFT deposits. Run deposit reports. Make corporate and petty cash deposits.
- Greet visitor and assist them with their requests.
- Order and prepare books and scrubs for classes. Maintain book and student scrub inventory. Issue books and scrubs to students.
- Maintain inventory for office supplies. Maintain inventory for janitorial supplies.
- Create Purchase Orders for campus operations. Inventory/disseminate deliveries. Ensure completed POs are submitted to corporate Accounts Payable.
- May assist with filing and copying of documents.
- Assist with school events such as graduation, new student orientation, and appreciation events.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Two (2) years of experience as a receptionist/office assistant.
- Computer and word procession skills.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.