Assists and provides administrative support to the Corporate Education Director and department.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Composes and types correspondence such as reports, curriculum documents, evaluations and forms. Reviews and proofreads all prepared documents.
- Assists Education Director with additional tasks including special projects specific to department needs.
- Assists corporate and campus departments by providing required reports and documentation.
- Organizes and maintains documents on corporate server, hardcopy records, and content in Blackboard.
- Manages online academic library contracts and databases.
- Supports campuses with course evaluation scheduling.
- Schedules appointments and coordinates meetings.
- Oversees the preparation for Education Department events.
- Assists Education Purchasing Specialist with book and uniform purchasing.
- Revises electronic catalog addenda.
- Sorts, screens and prioritizes mail.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Four (4) years of experience in an office setting.
- Ability to communicate across departments.
- Excellent typing, computer and word processing skills.
- Task/deadline oriented.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.