Assist the campus admissions staff to arrange appointments for prospective students to discuss their education objectives.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Receive inquiries from potential students and arrange appointments. Reschedule appointments as necessary.
- Maintain the admissions appointments to ensure a tracking system.
- Distribute and mail school and program information to callers.
- Maintain computer records of all telephone calls and inquiries received. Add leads into Student Information System.
- Monitor class schedules to ensure accuracy of future class start availability.
- Maintain the lead bank system for record keeping and reports.
- Compile weekly and monthly reports for all appointments, leads, interviews and enrollments.
- Distribute bulk mailings for all prospective applicants.
- Assist in the grading of entrance scholastic/typing tests given to applicants.
- Create a daily admissions schedule and distribute to staff.
- Contact no shows to encourage them to make an appointment.
- Maintain the tracking system for new enrollments coming into school.
- Maintain supply inventory and distribution for marketing materials.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Two (2) years of general office management experience.
- Minimum typing speed required: 45 wpm.
- Computer and word processing skills.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.