THIS JOB IS EXPIRED
Provide support and assistance to the public, students and staff.
- Receive telephone calls, determine where to route calls, transfer to appropriate personnel and/or take messages.
- Ensure lobby and reception area are presentable.
- Assist with the typing and data entry.
· Prepare attendance forms and ensure reports are prepared weekly. Enter attendance and grade information into computer.
· Prepare and mails out letters of acceptance to all new students.
- Greet visitors and assist them with their requests.
- Distributes all incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail.
- May assist with filing and copying of documents.
- Assist the Office Manager with school events such as graduation, new student orientation and appreciation events.
- Send for and receive transcripts for student files.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
Verbal and writtencommunication skills.
One (1) year of experience as a receptionist.
Minimum typing speed required:45 wpm.
Computer and word processing skills.Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications.